Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's been a while....

Sorry it's been so long...November has been a busy month for me. There's no way I can remember what happened during class for the past weeks, but I will at least show you the dishes I made. So far, I've had 2 quizzes. One in our Provincial French class and another in our Intensive French class. I got an 80 on the Provincial French quiz. Since this is all about the regions of France and what products/dishes they are known for it's all about memorization. On the Intensive French quiz I got a 92. This was easier for me because it was more about technique and the science of ingredients. Below are the dishes I created in the past few weeks and the names.


Oeufs en Meurette (Eggs in a Red Wine Sauce)




Flourless Chocolate Cake (left) with Peppered Strawberries

Bouillabaisse with Rouille

Chaussons de Fondue Jurassienne (Crepes with Gruyere)

Veau de Lorraine (Veal)


Kulibyaka

Stuffed Cornish Games Hens

Savarin

Vegetable Terrine with Tomato Vinaigrette

Salad of Duck Breast with Endive, Watercress, Candied Papaya and Chili-Spiced Pecans

No comments:

Post a Comment